View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 01:36   Link #28
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sigh, I knew this was going to happen... -_-

- Outright anti-magic in the Raildex world, before Imagine Breaker, has never been seen before or it's so obscure it's pretty much a ghost story. Science is not only the side with people that goes 'everything has an explanation', magic side does the same thing as well, they try to find out what makes it tick and whether there's some way to exploit it. And yes, that means firing your same spell at him over and over to see you can get a read on things.

- Secondly about the gun issue, at the start of the story Touma was an obscure character in his vast world. Only a very small number of people knows about him and what he has done, meaning when they come to Academy City for whatever reason, they do not plan for him. The timeline in this story has only reached it's 3rd month, and only now has his name start to circulate among the people.
That's exactly how you explain why mages keep on using that fireball that just don't work on Anti-Magic. That's not what I call stupid. It's what I call "research", keep trying until you find a way to hurt him. Creativity does not work that way. But it doesn't stop people from complaining why don't the mages just shoot him with a goddamn gun.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote