View Single Post
Old 2007-08-24, 05:15   Link #19
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

geh... *loves exams*..
Summary is up, though no screencaps. (ho well, aroduc post them anyway ^^)
Episode 8 : Summary, screencaps and thoughts.

the rest should be up soon.

as for my opinion: i wasn't expecting nothing else than this, and again DEEN doesn't disappoint in that aspect.
The start HAS to be upsided down: it was exactly the mood they have to do. The spiral of despair isn't something which is always "gradual", but can hit the batshit HARD, and this is what MrZombie said : when Teppei arrives, it is completely a reversal of the whole situation.
That pretty much explains why Rika begun to be so erratic. if it wasn't that shitty in one blow, she would simply crawl in despair like before.

i would have definitely complain if they were trying to go easy on us, and slowly making things doomed. but no, this is exactly what it should be, and they didn't even forget about Rina's death, which is the answer of Tatarigoroshi-hen (the corpse so to speak)

the pace was much more neat than last week, and they delivered nicely everyone feelings. (especially the dreams were well inserted here)
My my... many KOOL K, and we will have even more later on !

a very strong episode, and next episode will be even more intense for this case ^__^

EDIT : the preview of EP9 is up
http://www.animate.tv/special/higurasi_yokoku.php

one thing to say : they didn't forget kameda, and various HUGE points are shown.
next episode will be epic.
K~~~~~~~!

EDIT 2
: screecaps and thoughts are up !

Last edited by Klashikari; 2007-08-24 at 13:22.