View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 08:47   Link #19383
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Again, it makes sense from a story perspective, but not from a meta perspective. Readers tend to look at things from the view of outside the story, so in justifications don't always work. This is why we said Inami was stealing too much spotlight earlier last year. He got involved with the canon cast's problems, but they don't in his. There's a reason in story, but it looks like he's just hogging it from the readers perspective.
I'm aware of the spotlight part but then again... I'm trying to work out a way to have the canon cast work with him against Praxidike.

Thing is, seeing as how they don't even give jack about Phantom Task after Ichika almost got shot and Cecilia being stabbed in the arm by a hostile IS. I really don't know what else would shift this guys off their harem antics aside from a blatant asspull. (Which is also one of the things I would to request for your help with, but since you brought it up now. I guess we could work something out)