View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 20:13   Link #667
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Law Eternals are just jealous of his awesomeness. And truly, you cannot fight against destiny (hoho).

Rogus is a total troll and a happy go-lucky kind of guy. He can take it easy since he is so damn powerful and since he knows everyone's destiny and everything that is going to happen, he has no reason to be sad or angry. It says he's quietly waiting around and I'm sure there is some truth in that, but he obviously has been doing things to set that destiny of his in motion, to ensure that it will happen.
Actually....from the way it's written, it seems to be more like he cannot get sad or angry to any degree.

Then you compare this to Myugi who because of Shukumei also made herself like that.

I think it's somehow linked. Perhaps a major link even.

Quote:
I doubt Temuorin is real mastermind that's driving the mentality and objective of Law Eternals. She doesn't seem like true final boss material either. Perhaps the second to last, but not true final boss. There has to be someone higher than her who's pulling all the strings from behind the scenes. Temuorin is powerful, but she's probably only high tier at most, so there should be a number of people out there who can beat her. Then again, she's a chessmaster, so scheming and manipulating are her forte and beating her at this will most likely be the only way to get to her.
But everything seems to be started by her. It's like she's the most proactive in wanthing to take Myugi's power...

BTW...Shield verse, is it also part of the Time Tree?