View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 14:40   Link #927
chechiarts

wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
Just gonna add a bit here, it seems that SR was pretty much a milk out the last drip of cash from our cow and the budget/designs were very poor. I rofled at Macross Frontier, but even I can acknowledge they did a better job than SR. The graphical upgrade over the decade is beyond a joke, and at times, Lina looked uglier than she did in the original series.

I agree with everything you say =] glad to see some people here that aren't afraid to knock off their shows even though they love it (who else would watch SR? NEW PEOPLE? HAHAHAHAHA)

Yep yep, and here's the kicker; not only do they only use the old material/lore of the original 3, they don't make it newbie friendly either. This can only fail, as new viewers go WTF with the historical crap they spam and the people who are old fans just go dur we know that WHO CARES. It really adds a lot to the non-epic and overall joke that is SR.

Anime is suppose to evolve, but nowadays there are so many studios who just add a little sparkle and make a product even crappier than their past works. There's so many examples throughout this series, but if you actually need an example, then you are probably very easy to please.

let me tell you something why do people say try was bad try was as goos as the other seasons dude they have the freaking dark lord darkstar and the darkstar weapons were cool

anyway about revolution i must say that i dint like zanafar but it did give us more info on him how he was made but i would have put the other remaning generals like deep sea or beast master or dynast i would like to see them or what the heck ahat about deadfod or caotic blue i would like to see those guys

what do i think of this season well i like it zanafar was there better that nothing i really hate the replica sword of light i would like to see the blacksword anyone that say this season was bad well it do not lie slayers i must say for people seen slayers for the same time i would have been good if the have put in a flash back from when they figth the copy rezo zanafar