View Single Post
Old 2006-03-24, 22:26   Link #30
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
Rider and Saber last duel is tragic for Rider especially. If someone knew her from the legend; it magnifies her sad story in this anime. Did not help if you knew her sidestory from FHA. But Rider is female fatale to the last and the animators really protrayed her in luscious glorious sexiness before she kick the bucket. At least when she kick the bucket, she did it on her stead, Bellerophon....died fighting.

Rider is also more talkative in this episode. A bit unsual since she is quiet, sexy female in the start.

Sakura mournful look and Rin's responding expression is priceless.
I'm not so convinced she's gone. For reasons I won't state, but I'm at least half sure we'll see Rider again.

This episode so far rates between an 8 and a 9 until I see it translated to get a better understanding of some of the dialogue between Rider and Saber. That'll dictate which rating I will give it.

Not totally convinced about the developing romance between Shirou and Saber. It feels a little forced to me, not like how Shiki and Arcuied from Tsukihime developed(and that was in half the episodes too!). We'll see what direction they plan on taking us.