Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-02, 13:43   Link #4066
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyannew View Post
Most couples have their alone time; my hubby'll watch the cubs whilst I go out with friends to see a band or something... he'll go to a movie w/ his friends, and I stay home.. it works out, just involves discussion.

As for telling the ex? uhm, why? I mean, is there something in the court order that states you have to tell him about your personal life? If your daughters asked you not to mention it, I don't see why you would, in the first place.
Unless it directly affects him (or your daughters like hey we're moving) then it's none of his business IMO. He lost his chance to interfere in your personal life when you guys split, IMO
I'm gonna agree with this. You'll have your moments where you can still do things by yourself in a relationship. You don't have to be together all of the time. Just talk about it, what you'd each like to do at least occasionally, and allow the other person to do it. No pressure.

And about your ex, you don't *have* to tell him, unless you're on speaking terms with him and you share things. Perhaps share any reasons why you might want to let him know, and we can let advise you if it's really a good idea or not?^^
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote