View Single Post
Old 2004-09-07, 15:17   Link #20
ace firefist
Kerazy.com Editor

Send a message via MSN to ace firefist
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Orochimaru had already used all his best techniques (which you mention) and he nearly died anyway while fighting against an old and used up Sarutobi. Considering this, it is safe to say that if Sarutobi was in his prime he would have totally pwn3d Orochimaru. If he'd been just a little bit stronger there isn't any question that he would have been able seal Orochimaru with him in the Shinigami's stomach. If he'd actually been in his prime I doubt that he would have had to attempt something so desperate.

Curiously, Sarutobi "The Professor," was renowned for knowing an awful lot of techniques himself. It is probable that he knows an answer for any dirty trick that Orichimaru knows so let's not even bother guessing how he would have responded to any of those "loads of bullshit techniques" that Orochimaru might have used if Sarutobi had been stronger. We can assume that "The Professor" can devise a counter to most, if not all, of them.

Even so, regardless of what Orochimaru thinks, just having several thousand techniques doesn't make someone the strongest. It's how you use what you have which matters most, and in that Sarutobi was clearly the better ninja.

Personally I agree with Nosaninwa,because I think he may have been able to seal up Orochimaru if he hadn't been stabbed through the heart.
The third was called the professor 'cause he knew all the jitsu's in the leaf(I think),
so Oro Edo tensei wouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
The 3rd was considered to be the strongest Hokage ever. That's right, it implies that he was better than the 4th. .
I believe Jiraiya said the 4th was the strongest ninja of all time,and remeber when Anko was talking to the 3rd she said 'if only the 4th was here'.

1 question I thought Vs threads weren't allowed.....not that I wan this thread to be closed.

Last edited by ace firefist; 2004-09-07 at 15:32.