View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 12:36   Link #108
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogotah View Post
At first, I did crinch at the fact at the love angle that was proposed for the reasoning of the Uchiha curse, but I've more accepting of that now. The only thing that I don't like is the notion that their brains are actually altered after experiencing loss, are you telling me that they are not acting rationally because they are mentally sick?

If Obito or Sasuke had talked to a psychiatrist, would they have turned out fine?

I don't want to give excuses for the action that the Uchiha has taken, but now they have officially become scapegoats.

Oh well, let' see where it takes us.
i don't think their brains are altered , but due to the loss their optic nerve changes immensely granting them 'the sharingan'(as per told by Tobirama),there might be some alteration biologically, but i don't think it alters their emotions and feelings,

you see when one goes through deep emotion trauma and then obtains great power just after the loss, would you not put that to use and try make your self feel better through any means necessary,
when one does go through such a state normally wild and destructive thoughts are floating in the mind but they are not executable, but when you obtain a power that can make that possible and put others to misery only so that you are not the only one suffering, it's not the same

as for your question, i don't think it would have been any different if the two had actually met a psychiatrist and neither they are mentally sick but are just powerful enough to make things happen that normally a person lacks when under depression

Last edited by mystogan; 2013-02-09 at 13:05.
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote