View Single Post
Old 2006-03-20, 09:37   Link #1114
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Yes yes, I remember that part. I really didnt know what to make of it at that time, and it was too sick for comprehension, so I locked it away in the far recesses of my mind... Now you've gone and released it!! ARGHHhhhh... Thinking about it, Nori is really weird. Scatter brain and now this. Well. At least she makes good flowery hamburgers!
Lol, it's certainly odd to see her dreaming of that. Specially since, throughout Rozen Maiden, the only sex-related parts are really the episode when all the dolls get on their underwear, so Nori could wash their clothes. And that's really MILDLY portrayed, since the focus is Jun paying attention to their joints. Also, after a few episodes, Shinku, quote "Jun's been reading magazines in the bathroom lately, he won't be back for a while". Well, he IS 12-13... lol.

But Nori is weird, but in a pretty loving way. If she had longer hair and didn't wear glasses, she'd be T3H h4wT!

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote