Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-09, 09:35   Link #68
usagijen

Only one episode and I AM HOOKED on this one~ hehe... It's been quite some time since I've seen a decent school-life romance fluff X3 And I think I have to be thankful to the manga and the novels for making me see some direction this anime will be taking :3

I am definitely gonna blog this, since it's one of the easiest shows to blog, and also because I really love it ^-^ I like it better than Clannad and EF, probably because of the less emo and angstiness, and just a simple tale of romance

Posted my summary and thoughts on episode 1 in my blog

I had so many thoughts on my mind with regards to predictions as to how the relationships will come about (based on stuff I read in the manga and a little of the novel as well), that I posted them in a separate entry ^^;;;
Deep Frying KimiKiss 01 "The Love Prediction Corner"

Here's to hoping that there will be more KimiKiss converts XD

To briefly mention a bit of what I said there in my post... I think Kouichi's pairing is already definite at this point, so is Mao. For Kazuki, there are two possible girls who he might end up with, either Asuka or Eriko (I am rooting for Asuka!! especially after reading the manga...).

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-10-09 at 11:11.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote