View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 19:33   Link #86
virox

The second translation is finally out, and I'm glad it's much better than the first. It confirms the theory about Leanan-sidhe carving the spell to create an existence into the Anti-fire Ring Azure a long time ago and of course, it also confirms that Yuuji's not a human, like the first translation made it out to be, but rather an independent existence that can't really be labeled as anything other than "Sakai Yuuji".

The new world is a paradise for Tomogara, that is true, but Flame Hazes are also just humans contracted to Tomogara. Like the God of Guidance said, they way everything is like now, they are headed to an end. They have to learn to get along with each other. Also, many Flame Hazes are actually curious about this new world, there are many different reasons as for why they want to go over there. Of course, some Flame Hazes still can't forgive the Tomogara, but it will work out eventually. I'm sure. And Yuuji and Shana are there too, to work hard for the sake of the new world. Everything is fine. I love this ending so much, damn it.