Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 06:42   Link #3010
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It is true yes. While there are many games about tanks and such, only World of Tanks can be distinctly referred as an "online tank game" in this day and age, with it having a monopoly on online tank combat gameplay.

Still, Commie needn't have forced that reference in. Hell, they can't even get obvious references like "Nuts!" right.
I am lost here...

I wonder, with this episode, what will happen to people in this thread? Start to install WoT and play?(Like me... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gault View Post
just watched Ep10
ahh dammit, now we gotta wait.. lol

I believe B.Forrests lineup is like everyone said, Overkill, but they're still within the rules
Miho can still pull this off IMHO,
More than overkill already... How will the current 7 tanks be able to survive against those 20 heavy/medium tanks? Lets see, in order to accomodate all 20 tanks destroyed(Unless you charge to the flag tank), 1 Ooarai's tank = about 3 B. Forests' tanks(Heavy and medium)...

To pull this off and defeat some OP B. Forests' tanks, is either aim for the weakest point of all tanks(IIRC, all tanks have weak armor at the bottom front...), engines, or call for another tank to support and kill.