View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 19:35   Link #2666
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Yes but what I was saying is that the cast in ViVid doesn’t seem to gain any spot. They are just there, being themselves, without story, arc or any kind of objective and we are suppose to be impress about what they do but then Nanoha comes in and she can bested all in two seconds and I realize I just lost my time seeing a bunch of girls with nothing special about them. Try to give them something is what I mean.
... Yes? That's kind of what it means to be light hearted. No serious world saving plot. It's a story about a bunch of girls and their passion for martial arts with a bit of Ancient Belka voodoo mixed in. You may not like such a story, but that doesn't make it bad.

And yes, Nanoha could just swoop in and own the entire stadium, but again, just because superman could clean the entirety of Gotham on his weekend off doesn't mean all batman comics are terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Also no, none at all. Sieg and Ein didn’t even had to meet in the tournament. Einhart could happen to just find her while attacking people at random or target her because she is such a good well know fighter and then had their scene together.
Oh look, things changed.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote