View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 20:47   Link #53
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
While protecting Yuuya might motivate whichever girl was in the cockpit with him, such an action would likely cause a decrease in combat efficiency since pilot and co-pilot probably wouldn't be perfectly synced.
Who was it who said that Yuuya was the key to fully awakening the Scarlet Twins? Maybe even one, "fully awakened," would be enough to turn the tide in a decisive battle. It would also be really entertaining to see Cryska acting tsundere towards Yuuya if they have to pilot the two-seater together to rescue Inia, and they're both trying to take the two-seater in different directions before Yuuya "asserts his authoritah."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post
The solution of course would be a three seat cockpit module. It would be a tight fit of course, but Yuuya will just have to endure being sandwiched between two girls for the good of mankind. :P
Or even worse, the three have to sit in two seats. I can imagine the following:

Yuuya: Now, how are the three of us going to fit in this two-seat cockpit module?

Inia: I've got an idea!

Cryska: What? Don't tell me you are seriously going forward with this pervert's plan!

Inia: I'll sit in Yuuya's lap while we loosen the straps to fit us both in my seat!

Cryska: (Slaps Yuuya because she suspects he gave Inia the idea) You lech!

Yuuya: You know, Cryska, it's not the worst that could happen. You and I could sit in your seat, while I get comfy in your lap and you provide the "shock absorbers"--(gets hit by Cryska again).

Cryska: Inia, we'll sit in my seat, and this lech can get comfortable all by his lonesome in yours.