View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 22:51   Link #33
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
*sigh* I'm rather saddended by this "Flit is so cool for shouting 'EXTERMINATE THE VEGANS!'" disease going around the 'net. If this were any other character he'd be called an emo psychopath, but because he's not a teenage character anymore..........

I refuse to accept any character who rants of or cries out desires for genocide as any form or synonym of "cool." Flit's bordering on a psychopath who either needs a serious wakeup slap, or be put down like the rabid dog he is. Heck, even the son he raised doesn't agree with his "Vegans are all evil" views anymore, and Asem never even saw what the Vegans are really like back in their home. Kio needs to give his grandpa a heavy b*tchslap.
What wake-up call?

Where have the Vagans demonstrated anything that would sympathize with them? I really am interested to see what you guys are watching because so far the Vagans have yet to do anything angelic or deserving of sympathy or any less "villain-like." Oh wow there was this cute girl named Lu, all of a sudden that wipes the slate clean of all the bad things the Vagan did.

Granted, Flit is pretty angsty but what do you expect? This is a guy whose family was wiped out in front of his eyes as a child and witnessed atrocities committed by the Vagans throughout his life. The worse was when Decil took Yurin as a playtoy and used her as such where Flit cherised life itself. 60 years later the Vagans are still doing the same thing and the fact that this is all a "test" where the weak are thrown away just makes it even worse.

Kio's no better with his "we need to understand" or "let's stop fighting" crap. I was expecting Girald to have some deeper meaning but we've already known the Federation was corrupted and it still doesn't make the Vagans any less villain like. They aren't the ones going around running tests to see who lives and dies.

Asemu on the other hand is the only one level headed since he's the one trying to reveal the truth to Zeheart that the Vagans are being led down a destructive path. That and the Eden plan isn't what he thinks it is. Why isn't Kio doing that?

This whole war isn't about the Federation's corruption or oppression. It's the fact that one guy wants to use war as a test to see who gets to live in his utopia.

Quote:
Haven't you heard man? It's all Ezelcant's fault.
If anything Kio should be putting more effort into dealing with the guy and his plans and not just go around his grunts and say, "let's stop fighting!" Hell even Kira put his no-kill rule aside when it came down to dealing with the true instigators and leaders that were driving the fighting in the first place.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote