View Single Post
Old 2010-03-25, 02:24   Link #240
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Hmmm...interesting...well hopefully whatever happens I can get mine soon...I haven't gotten my PSN card yet...-sighs-

I wonder if there is anything else in terms of clues to your Nanoha DLC problem....-rubs long Asian beard again-

--------------------------
(update)

Oh man...this is going to be a usual update thing for a while...from the looks of the PVs...

The female guardian knights will be involved in this...and most likely Reinforce...so about 4 more DLCs each month...

Signum in April
Vita, Shamal, and Reinforce coming in each month after if assumption is correct...

Can anyone say: ZETSUBOU SHITA! ?

The fact each of these are coming means we must be prepared each month around certain times around the 15th-26th of each month...They are going to be milking this for a while...

but let me say this....

CHIBI SIGNUM?! OxO!!!!!

Her Bind Breaker Preview. -slight nosebleed due to how she's set up-

In any case...-checks to see what's combination with Nanoha and Hayate-chan is like.- Usually they add one more thing for each pairing. Since Fate's DLC added an extra to Nanoha's...I wonder what the Hayate-chan DLC would add to the Fate and Nanoha DLCs...- Must do research.....

---------------------

Update 2:

Let's see...besides what was said by LVD-san.

In Nanoha's DLC...when paired with Hayate-chan, they both are cleaning up the room.
In Hayate-chan's DLC...when paired with Nanoha, Hayate-chan is cleaning and Nanoha brings a tray of stuff with her. Success is if she brings cakes, Fails is Vita's bunny.

Hayate-chan's vocal for the time: "Kuji Sanjyuroppun ya de~" there's the Kansai-ben! oxo....

----------------------------

Update 3:

The four new movies were typical, a third TV commercial, an online match between a Signum user and Zafira user in Japan, another promo, and finally the Signum DLC preview
For the Custom theme, yet another one. same as the last two, it doesn't include Hayate-chan in general, it has yet another picture of Nanoha and Fate together doing some drawings with their magic as they are together laying down on their fronts and doing magic together with their fingers. From the picture, they are making half a heart each as they draw at the same time.

-sighs- Not much in terms of anything...the new DLC isn't that much different from the previous versions. It went as expected.
Nanoha-chan's vocal when hers was: "Kuji Sanjyuroppun dai~yo."
Fate-chan's vocal for hers was: "Kuji Sanyunroppun daiyo."

Last edited by Hayate22; 2010-03-25 at 09:45. Reason: didn't want to double post.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote