View Single Post
Old 2011-06-24, 11:57   Link #4948
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I tend to prefer ignoring people but I have been known to troll if the situation requires it. Like the time I got some creepers to back off a guild member by telling them I was a "way hotter girl than them teehee <3" (it's really sad anyone actually fell for this tbh) and strung them along for a while before crushing them outright and telling them I was in fact not a girl.
Maybe it is how you are treated in life?

I used to be considered a josou meganekko because I was skinny, wear glasses, and look totally like a librarian-type girl with a towel over my head (long hair - shouldn't have hung out with arts-type people). Maybe that is why I treat those "you are a girl" type of insults, be it friendly or not, adamantly.

Despising extreme homophobes are a good thing. For a guy it is okay to be homophobic about BL, but nonetheless you still have to show those people respect as human beings, not marginalise them like weird freaks from outer space.

Quote:
Here's a silly question of my own - Does anyone know how many copies of Hyperdimension Neptunia were actually shipped to the US? I ask because I've noticed it is long out of stock most places and is continuously going up in price at sites that do have it - the lowest you can buy it new for on Amazon is $87. I've seen other recent rare games that nobody played but were critically acclaimed for $10, while this one was critically panned and is worth 8-9 times those. Must have been a seriously limited run.
If you want the limited edition complete with the playing cards, PM me. We can work out a price.

I still have 1 last extra copy I couldn't get off my hands thanks to a Canadian ass on ebay monopolising the market.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote