View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 18:14   Link #17
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Yes, that guide's a bit outdated (it was made shortly after I created my first fangame) so there's probably a lot that's still not covered, as I learned many new scripting techniques when programming my other games. Still it should be good enough to give newcomers a basic start to programming onscripter (but more specifically learning to utilize the code R07's team made). The download to my games can be found in the link Jan-Poo posted (which is also the link in my signature).

For a long time the Japanese fanbase was editing ONscripter too, and many fangames were uploaded to the 07th Expansion site. But recently all the uploads were removed for some reason (see http://rena07.com/Cgi/uploader/upload.html). Videos of other fangames can be seen on the Niconico video website. It's nice to see that fangames and fanfiction aren't just limited to the Japanese fanbase anymore.

But yes, thanks for creating this thread Klashikari. I'm glad that people can now discuss their Umineko fanfictions in a single place, in the Umineko subforum, where people will see it.

And like Jan-Poo said, I also enjoy hearing feedback about my creations, so please comment. But keep it spoiler-tagged too!