View Single Post
Old 2014-04-14, 00:45   Link #4590
noone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
If actually in a fight where their life is on the line(hence online ? Get it ?) Yuuki would lose, unlike Kirito who's in this situation wouldn't hesitate to cut down Yuuki, aka he would mercilessly strike, cut and slash her weak points, use every openings, use every mistakes she made against her, while Yuuki due to her not familiar with this kind of battles, she'll bound to make make mistake or unconsciously hold back against him. It's like throwing a shooting athlete in a actual gun-fight, I doubt he would survive even though he is more skilled than his opponents.
But if Yuuki is actually used to that kind of life and death battle, she would have the upperhand on Kirito.
Experience, the only advantage of Kirito I suppose. to be honest, I don't really know why I came this far to convince myself that Kirito is still a bad ass I've never been this immature hahah...
hmmm so basically, yuuki is only stronger than Kirito in Duel/Tournament, but not in Death/Life fight(but still no cheating like hacking and/or maybe dual wield) is that what you guys all agree? any objection? lol

also what do you guys think, can dual sword be considered as a cheat in ALO?
noone is offline   Reply With Quote