View Single Post
Old 2006-03-29, 09:26   Link #215
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiyar
I am not... overly fond... of loli. It just raises hackles, I'm sure that some people here can understand.

Ilya now... well, an old friend of mine is currently dating a 16 year old girl (he's nearly 22), but then she isn't exactly the average sixteen year old - she is a lot more mature than most people her age. Perhaps Ilya is like that as well... although there are physical problems regarding her, regardless of her mental age. So... no gentlemen, I don't think so.

Oh, and as an aside, I have a younger brother and two younger sisters. And they can be irritating as all hell, and absolutely cute (I'm looking at you, five year old sister). Family, eh? ^_^

-Andiyar
You know, the only physical problem that are objective are eliminated by the age of 11-13(usually, there are exceptions of course), when the female human becomes able to conceive. So unless Illya has the body of a 9 year old, nature-wise, there's no physical problem. It's always about psychology, and the age of consent laws are created (rightly so) for the protection of one's psychological development.

That whole "siblings" talk reminded me of what most western otakus think about Japan. We always think something else is better than what we have. Everyone is searching for a Holy Grail, only problem is that once on the other side, another one appears for you to search.

And to lighten things, Illya FTW Ep 13 is apparently her episode.

Oh yeah, just so that I don't forget, Saber rules (although that bearded fellow thought still troubles me...)