View Single Post
Old 2008-01-10, 15:11   Link #90
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
This is so retarted I'm not really sure how to respond. I'm not even joking here it really is that stupid of a statement. Having spent chalkra, getting beat up in a fight, his elemental affinities came from his hearts. Which means the powerful jitsu's of different elements he used, were also no longer at his disposale (well some of them) at that point because his hearts were gone. Seriously do you even listen to yourself? How the hell does getting beat up in a fight with team 7 before hand, not constitue a handicap for when he went one on one with Naruto? And then again after words when he almost killed Naruto, Naruto was saved by Yamato.
It did not constitute one, because it was never said it was one, He lost 2 hearts that's it, as the same when Naruto reached team 7 that he was already beat up by his training, and I don’t see you using that as an Excuse to say that’s the reason he failed the first time.

So Please, stop using the previous fight to apologize for Kakuuzu, because the Manga never did that, kakuuzu never said he lost because he was too week, Heck, the form he used against Naruto was maybe his most powerful form.

Quote:
You're not creating an alternate scenerio where if Kakuzu was at 100%, taking on Naruto one on one, that Naruto would of still won. Since this didn't happen in the manga, you are there for creating a scenerio. If you disagree with that you're either ***** or high. Maybe both.
Sorry, I’m not creating that scenario, because I’m not even talking about Kakuuzu fighting one on one against Naruto, I’m pointing out a simple fact that you are avoiding: Kakuuzu never lost or intelligence or experience before fighting Naruto, as Kakuuzu was not defeated because lack of Chakra or lack of power, Kakuuzu was defeated because he was outsmarted by Naruto, even when Kakuzu was smarter and had more experience than Naruto; the same point of comparison you are using to say Kakashi is not telling the truth!

Quote:
A) Maybe they are, that's still out numbers opinions 2 to 1 in favor of Jiraiya and Tsunade. No way of getting around this.
No matter how many opinions agree on the same, they are still Opinions, and you have no proof to say they are right!

And actually it was just one, because Jiraiya was the one that Said Naruto was not there, not Tsunade.In other words you are taking Jiraiya opinion, twisting that Opinion and then using it to negate Kakashi’s opinion. No matter if oyu really don’t hate Naruto, but this just smell as if is.

Quote:
B) When I said strongest, I didn't mean, strengh as in who has the most nuke like jitsu. Strengh it a relative term used through out the manga to discribe kages as powerful well rounded individuals. Orochimaru being an evil bastard that he was lacked one of the certain qualities that is considered to be a part of this so called strengh.
The fact that Oro was not selected had to do with a state of mind, something that it is independent of his strength; in fact Oro "evilness" is part of what makes him such a strong Ninja.

You are been dense for no good reason, Kakashi is a better choice than Naruto for mostly because his State of mind, forget about experience or Intelligence, is more about Maturity, is more about Naruto state of mind.

Quote:
He didn't do it himself? Are you reading the same damn manga we are? He had help lots of help. Yes he was able to get a powerful blow on Kakuzu by himself at the end, but that does in no way mean, he beat Kakuzu by himself.
Yes, he beat him by Himself, forget about the side help he had previous to it, the trick he did to finally land the finishing blow was something done by himself and not help a all.

Quote:
That maybe because it requires increadible chalkra reserves which only Naruto has. Just a thought, since it's been mentioned this jitsu will require very high amounts of chalkra. Not to mention he only worked on improving a technique created by the 4th himself.
He worked on completing a Jutsu, not improving a Jutsu.and It was not about just Chakra, is about how hard (or Imposible) it was to Mix such High level of shape recomposing with an element, once again, you need to read the Manga.

Quote:
W/E
Excuse my ignorance, but what does that means?

Quote:
Jiraiya, Tsunade, Yamato, all acknowledge he improved, but no one said, oh well he's on the level of Kakashi or better. In fact Jiraiya & Tsunade disagreed with that. That's one small reason why I don't agree the other being I belive in what I see, and not just some cheap line thrown out there.

Sorry, but stop inventing things, neither Jiraiya or Tsunade disagree with what Kakashi said, they merely agree on the best Hokage Choice, Were the only one that said Naruto was not there was Jiraiya, whereas Tsunade feels he is already capable of pulling the Job.