Thread: Viper's Creed
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-03, 20:13   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Episode 5

Didn't realize notice until now Rudra was the Sniper of vipers. Rudra and Norma certainly do have chemistry Fu FU Fu . I was under impression Viper's were out of jurisdiction of Police like in the army . You need permission to prosecute an active service person . There was the Saiki incident but he never was arrested

Rudra partner is quite a looker , the funny thing is all the handlers are women that too bijin women All the Vipers have a dark past Saki Norma now Rudra seems like the organization has given them a second chance . But the director in charge of the Blademen with each passing week seems like a joke.

Personally I think Rudra had some sort of feelings for Maya .I don't think it was pure lust. Just a case of Rudra's past coming back to haunt him . I don't know what they had to settle Maya had a death wish at the hands of Rudra.I didn't get the reason there was a chance they could have been together .

It was a nice to see Sakiki had donned the mantel as leader of blade men. As I am fond of Rudra I enjoyed this episode immensely

Quote:

Some Icons more to come : ) also a Siggie ^__^

Quote: