View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 23:54   Link #7614
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
A Japanese blog confirmed that there will be a filler arc or two, and even suggested what the filler will involve. If you want to learn more, or help me learn more myself, let us take this discussion to the anime thread.
I'm pretty sure the only other thing to be found at the moment is this snippet from the anime news that came with chapter 269:

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
But wait! What if they end up changing the title for the chapter when it's released? I mean, it's happened before. Chapter 259 was originally gonna be titled "Sky Dragon Grandeeney," but it was changed to "Porlyusica." And we know that the chapter didn't really involve Grandeeney.
Unlikely. It's only happened a couple times, excluding cases where the translator screwed up.

On a more general note, a lot of people on the internet seem to be calling Flare weak just because Lucy's getting the upper hand on her, which is probably a disservice to Flare. Lucy just got a massive power up that lets her casually summon multiple spirits at a time, when before it was impossible for her in any combat worthy form.

Flare on her part casually jumped above and out of the way of Taurus's swing, casually blocked Scorpio's sandstorm shot, and either evaded, or tanked the combo attack without damage. Note that by virtue of Lucy powering up, all her spirits should be powered up as well. Cancer cutting her hair just pissed her off, and she can not only send her hair through the ground to attack, she can send it the through the ground the very large distance to the stands to threaten Asuka.

That's enough to curb-stomp Lucy pre-power up. As it stands, Lucy didn't even so much have the upper hand as she was fighting evenly with Flare.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote