Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 12:29   Link #309
Soji

Reaper@ No matter how the girls are how they act both of them are the worse in that. No matter how you look at it. And both of them will get what they deserve .

Iron Maw @ That's true. I suppose this is another thing that will be interesting to see how will play out.
I don't deny this about Esdes still don't change how many innocent she kill and torture in that way. She will die one day and I get more and more the feeling that will be Tatsumi to do so. Like I say,because her sadistic side and how fight again the enemy I still get the feeling she will do something that will make Tatsumi hate her more than ever. Also if you guys see the ch traslate you see that Tatsumi it's like set up to take her down one day. Even is teigu that continue to evolve to defeat his enemy seem set up for this.

Reaper if Esdes change side then there is no one strong enough in the empire to fight again Night Raider. So it's pretty clear that .....
1 she die sacrificing herself(thing that i find pretty hard to happen,but still can happen).
2 Tatsumi (probaly) or some one kill her.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-03 at 12:47.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote