View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 08:28   Link #207
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus
And I don't like Felli because all the things you said she did, was to impress and get on Layfon's good side
I know man, but she did it nevertheless. A lot of people and lives were saved because of her using her powers. Nina on the other hand didn’t have the god-like powers like Layfon and Felli’s. So she was being useful by properly command and utilizing them. But without them she’s just the same as all platoon grunts leader in the Regios world, nothing special. Now that she has the Haikizoku she’ll be target by the Ignus and somewhat that’ll made her central to the whole plot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus
seeing how she was trying to hook up Layfon during Nina's absence. A concerned friend would rather act on her own to find Nina without offering it as a love confession to Layfon. And also, when she begrudgingly remarked that "go and search for Nina if you have the time", she looked as she regretted to say that when Layfon left to do exactly that. By all means, that came across as gauging his interest on Nina to me. It feels as if she couldn't care less for anyone other than Layfon.
But what about Nina?

Layfon got hurt in ep 15 because of the bridge falling and in ep 16 what was she thinking? The platoon match, not his subordinate’s well being but rather his powers and the effect for the squad. No wonder Felli always detest for being used because of people like her and Kallian who treated them as tools rather than human being. I guess that’s the ‘curse’ of having great power comes with big responsibilities.

I mean come on. Nina was all reckless in ep 1 – 7 but because of Layfon she changed to be a better squad leader and a captain from ep 7 onwards. Felli from I don’t care and don’t want to use my powers I don’t give a crap to anybody but because of Layfon finally willing did all the efforts I mention above.

It’s their character growths, but it’s not all without fault. Felli as you said is still being too dependent on Layfon to defining her character, while Nina depending to Layfon just for his powers. Nina finally snapped and maybe also Felli in the future.

Lets just sit back and enjoy their character grow because of Layfon and maybe we can have a harem.