View Single Post
Old 2007-07-09, 06:28   Link #36
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

@Kaoru & Kaoishin: No, I actually don't mean "ego-overloaded" in a bad way.. more in a Robin Williams way. In interviews, he seems to sort of dominate the conversation - he just can't seem to help it. Minoru seems to be more self-effacing and therefore a more approachable guy.

If you'll remember, I'm not too fond of the L*C segment in general. I was rather hoping that it would either fade or that they do a few L*C in live-action. Minoru's ED schticks are an intersting compromise though I'd still like to see him and Akira's VA go at it live-action.

My strongest preference would be to return to the L*S girl's karaoke endings..... but it doesn't look like Lucky*Star is going to get to be just Lucky*Star. Hell, it'd be fun to see the VAs for L*S do a live-action karaoke ED. I've always been a fan of watching VAs work in their recording sessions.

I guess I'm in the weird state of being a Lucky*Star geek trying to protect his love from the other geeks who want to paint it all over with stuff "not Lucky*Star".

Last edited by Vexx; 2007-07-09 at 12:55.