View Single Post
Old 2007-11-15, 15:20   Link #34
Echoes

Excellent episode. Makes me remembers why this is one of the shows I enjoy most this season.

That old lady is creepy, and Nanaka didn't look too good towards the end either. I'm not expecting anything grotesque, but we might see something not too typical in this genre. If she did (the big surprise would be if she didn't, by now) kill Poe and possibly dismember the corpse, that's already pretty insane. She might've put just the head in that box or something, since it's so small.

There certainly are a lot of flashbacks in this series, even the teacher plays a role in Sana's past. That's cute though, keeping a habit of handing out a specific kind of sweets for that long. I'll also be looking forward to seeing Shirui's drama unfold, and to see whether or not her stepmother is deserving of such harsh words.

Quote:
Poor hoshino though still seems to serve no purpose other than making nanaka see her and sana together...
Yeah, she's really reduced to being the unintentional instigator, with little seeming importance to the series. I'm hoping Sana shows an interest in her or something, since I happen to like the character very much.