View Single Post
Old 2009-08-14, 01:08   Link #2579
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
(...) The picture where you linked for Priscilla jump rushing Teresa in your last post was actually Irene jump rushing Teresa. Not sure if that is due to a mislink or what. Anyways in that panel, Teresa was being forced down and was struggling from the force of impact. (...)
If you read carefully what I wrote you wouldn't call it a mistake. I wrote: "I was expecting sth like this to happen:" and posted the image where Irene forced Teresa down and made her kneel. Unfortunately for you in Teresa vs. Priscilla fight Teresa easily repelled Priscilla's attack without being so much as bent.

Hence my comment under the picture. The picture where MUCH weaker Irene made Teresa kneel PROVES that when Teresa faced Priscilla (and didn't even move an inch and wasn't bent more than few inches) she had stored MUCH more energy and used much bigger force, i.e. 10% of her youki gave gher such power boost! I thought I didn't have to repost earlier picture again, guess that some need everything to be made explicit. Teresa wasn't forced down when Priscilla jumped-rushed at her (show me where she was forced down) and was forced down when Irene jumped at her. You're still writing exactly the same thing what you wrote earlier even though I clearly showed that Teresa used more force and was faster. It wasn't matter of PYS or some other skill than raw strength that she got behind Priscilla (the moment earlier she was facing Priscilla. She would still have to be much faster to disappear because she started disappearing only when Priscilla was 1 meter/yard away). Look:

And it wasn't the matter of PYS that she could repel Priscilla's massive attack. PYS doesn't boost your strength, does it? You're arguing just to argue, starting from this post. You didn't take the words literally but gave your own interpretation because only then you could continue this stupid debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
(...)
Notice when she fought all 4 at the same time she initially seem to struggle to block and dodge their attacks and right after the Irene jump attack panel, when Pris attacked Teresa from the back while she was blocking Irene, she seemed to disappeared and then we see Irene injured. Well that’s the power of preemptive strike resulting from PYS, when you act before an attack acts to attack and at the same time avoid being attacked, it would make it seem like you are much faster but in reality you don’t have to be. (...)
At first Teresa was much slower but during the fight she sped up. It was either due to her adjusting to the opponents level (so that she wouldn't use too much force and kill claymores just like she did with first death squad) or because she was gradually using more youki (but below 10%, we don't know if it's possible to discern between 0% release and 9% release) but not because of PYS (which I'll prove later on).
As for disappearing, what you wrote is utterly stupid. Let's check what really happened:

As we can see Teresa's PYS wasn't fast enough to prevent being between Priscilla and Irene. What's worse Teresa had her sword stuck and Priscilla's sword was few inches away from her head. In addition it was already in powerful, super fast motion (it wasn't before the atttack as you wrote but DURING the attack) and it was (femto/nano/micro)seconds between it would reach her head. Still, she managed to turn her head towards Priscilla (I wonder why would she do that if she knew the attack was coming??) while still facing Irene !!! You can't tell me that she did it because she sensed it earlier because we can see a moment earlier that she's facing Irene in the opposite direction ! So her head twist would have to be faster than Priscilla's swing at highest speed! That alone would mean awesomeness. While doing all that somehow Irene wasn't fast enough to injure Teresa and while doing all that Teresa managed to disappear, even after she wasted time to turn her head towards Priscilla and injuring Irene!!!
Even if she didn't twist her head but disappeared immediately she would still have to be much faster than Priscilla's swing at point blank range but adding to this twisting her head is just unbelievable! What would PYS helped here if she wasn't faster than Priscilla and Irene acting both at the same time?

The picture above only shows how fast Teresa was. Not once have we seen such speed that we've lost sight of Teresa (which proves she became much faster than at the start) and all that was left was cloud of dust (And I mean here, BEFORE Teresa released youki. We've seen it again on a whole different scale when 80% Priscilla lost sight of Teresa). The only thing PYS helped Teresa in that situation was to warn her about the danger (and as I've written earlier it wasn't fast enough to prevent her from being between two most powerful warriors) but it was her raw strength that allowed her to escape. Don't you think it would be easier to use PYS before Teresa would face such difficult situation? If it was that great why didn't Teresa use it? The answer is simple, it wasn't fast enough, another argument that supports Teresa didn't use PYS against quicksword. She always had to turn her head towards her opponent to know how to counter-attack/parry. We've never seen her fight with her eyes closed contrary to what Galatea did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
@SagaraSousuke
Discussing with you is like talking to a wall, you dismiss solid arguments based on Yagi's words and input your own interpretation.[B] (...)
I'll add to this that you dismiss not only words but also obvious pictures and you're making me to explain everything and make my posts chaotic (I have to make a comment in brackets to my every argument).

Let's end this, shall we?