View Single Post
Old 2010-05-31, 01:11   Link #47
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
Excellent work as usual Namiey, I see you are experimenting with very differing backgrounds and the such. I'll critique the third one.

Haruhi Suzumiya signature 8.8/10: Honestly the little brown sponges on her right side sort of ruined it for me, but other then that the picture fits her outfit rather well. I'd like to make the note of the blurred background with the orange wisp above her, I like that since it helps me notice the sides as well. Which unfortunately, has brown droplets. The droplets. Remove them and you are golden Namiey.

Excellent Job. Lovely and very easy to see your progress as a signature maker. Experimenting is important and you are finding out what you are good at, or rather what you excel in at the most. Very admirable.

Final Impression: Haruhi Suzumiya signature is alright but I am detached at the same time. The graphics and detail is very... meticulous, to say the least. So it's praise worthy.
thanks for the compliment
the haruhi sig really kill me, lol. the droplets or clipping mask is very hard to make for me, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
Naimey, nice use of stock in these photos. Also the musical scale is also a nice touch. Although I do feel the render in the first sig could be blended better but nice job overall
well, i try to make sig with real background.