View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 03:25   Link #593
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Guys, it's a given that men in shows like these will be pathetic. I won't go into the whole audience surrogate argument but suffice to say I don't think any of us are watching the show to see him develop and grow. I mean, we all know what we're really here for right? And this ep delivered that in spades, so let's not complain about the sideact
I did come here to see the girls but I ended up liking the boy's character more

totally unexpected for me because if you look at the illustration shown before and the synopsis. It didn't help much in introducing the characters which is a total surprise that I will ended up liking the story and character. Each has significant role. Even the shut-in Ryuunosuke is helping out in developing Sorata's character. He hasn't shown up but he is a great support. And Jin even if he is a player. He has his goal straight but still suffer inferiority complex. Facing the reality that even if he tried to be someone competent for Misaki. The editors are saying his story sucks still hurts bad. Though he is not giving up but he is also lying to Misaki which is making Misaki cry. Which my like for him is even for how I hate his guts. I hate it when girls cry. And Sorata.... Sorata has a bland and colorless start but it looks like the color of Sakurasou is starting to color his colorless life up.

Is the new character Sorata's imouto? she reminds me of Misaki and I don't remember the family name of Sorata and Misaki but someone said she is a brocon and Misaki is a girl thus I think she is Sorata's sister.