View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 14:11   Link #2448
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitarisuto View Post
Here's "NO, Thank You," a couple rather insignificant changes here. A change of the chord at the end of the choruses from an out-of-key A Major to an A Minor. Also, in the final chorus, in Yui's guitar part, there's a pick slide and tremolo-picked octave part with wah, just a little different from the way it's done earlier in the song.

Spoiler:
Nice catch on the A Major chord, and I agree with the guitar change but I think it's for both Yui and Azusa's parts.

Quote:
Here's "Curry Nochi Rice." Azusa's octave/wah guitar part wasn't included the second time it comes around, so I copy/pasted it in the right place. In addition, I added the rhythm guitar for the solo, as best as I could hear it.

Spoiler:
Ah, Curry Nochi Rice. As far as I know, the official score only includes the 4-nin version, and ChorpSaway tabbed it faithfully, so Azusa's part wasn't there at all. Later, I added it, but mostly for my own use, then I forgot about it and uploaded it.

Quote:
Lastly, here's "Fudepen." I added the arpeggiated rhythm guitar part that shows up in the opening/middle/ending riff. I know there's an acoustic guitar part in that song, but eh... *Lazy* xD

Spoiler:
Cool, I'll take a look a this later.

If you want, I can incorporate these changes into the tabs (with credit to you of course) since I have Guitar Pro. That might make it easier for you.
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote