View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 22:05   Link #80
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
May I ask where did You come from?

From the first ep. of anime it's doesn't look like in Japan.
It's explained in the LN and may be explained later in the anime, but the three of them came from different cultures and times. It's the "Parallel World Overflow Theory" or something. I haven't read that far, so I'm not even sure if they go into much detail on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
is there a part in the ln where izayoi shows his full power?
His power is sealed, so probably not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
But ANN have 12 episodes listed. Where did you get your info? In the event that there is 12, then it is possible that they could...ku...kag...(cough! cough!) do what they did with Campione! But thankfully it looks like they're taking it slower. I didn't read the light novels, but I can tell that they're not going to finish this up in the next episode so maybe three volumes tops.
I think you're right, though 3 volumes seems a bit much to me as well. Episode 2 of the anime goes up to a bit over 1/3 LN 1, so it's possible they'll do the first 2 LN, or maybe they;ll drag it out and cut it after LN 1. At the very least, that would make the series end more cleanly, since first volumes are typically written that way.

By the way, are all of you reading the Chinese translations or something? I Haven't found much in terms of JP raws, and I don't have enough LNs I want to buy at the moment to fork over the shipping fees.
EnigmaticAxiom is offline   Reply With Quote