View Single Post
Old 2013-02-22, 17:26   Link #10651
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
It makes you wonder why other guilds even exist if they have no strong fighters especially since even Saber Tooth was shown to be nothing special
Many other guilds have strong fighters. Ichiya and his three from LS, Phantom had Gadjeel and element four, and even QP has Bacchus. ST just managed to get a few more powerful ones.

Quote:
Aren't you fed up with trying to correct every post out there?
You seem far more of a troll since you constantly keep picking on people whose opinions are different.
I was just curiously asking a few questions. If you want to talk about trolling, though, you tend to pop up often and proclaim how much FT sucks, on a board populated by people who still like the series. So, you might want to exercise some caution whenusing the term.
Quote:
If Laxus kicks Jura's butt, it won't be that far off since main point of those predictions was the fact that Laxus will be a winner no matter what.

At least that's what I've been betting on myself.

If Laxus loses, good for me. I finally will be wrong and things will be less 2 dimensional.
So, correct me if I'm wrong, but... you are essentially saying you don't know what will happen, right?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote