View Single Post
Old 2009-04-14, 17:47   Link #226
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
I like how you just ignored the canon Line.

Phenom never ignores Canon/story anything.
Really? I am assuming just like you.
Quote:
What? explain.
Sorry, if the previous two failed, third will definitely fail to conquer.
Quote:
LOL, Take it up with Oda.
Yes, indeed, and that is what I was partly saying.
Quote:
Blackbeard kill the 4th division captain, that is the only gauge Whitebeard had on Blackbeards strength, so he sent the 2nd division captain, who is indeed a powerful logia, not knowing Blackbeards powers grew tremendously after eating the Darkness Fruit.
Blackbeard, even long before acquiring the logia power, was close to Shanks's level. Do I need to remind who the person called Shanks is? Whitebeard needs to have lost his mind and intelligence with that illness, if he was really ignorant about his strength. You cannot hide the strength of a bulldog like Blackbeard.
Quote:
No they don't call them members, but Deserters.
If a deserter is searched or executed using the rules of the members, then yes they can be considered as more than a deserter. And, if I am putting his name along with the current members, I should be referring to something instead of nothing.
Quote:
Whitebeard considers him a son, not a member of the crew.
That makes Mihawk another one of his sons then. Oh yeah, maybe Garp is another. But, I am sure Sengoku is more than a son, maybe a lover. That goat must be Whitebeard's replacement in his heart!!!!
Quote:
Oda is just as Pissed as I am! How dare y'all, challenge canon, canon is the law!
Then you must be Oda's son.
Quote:
No, meaning simple saying I can E net live with what he does, but not with what Canon ignoring members do.
So does that mean you won't execute Phenom and you will let him live as your son, but you will execute me. Great, a fantastic approach indeed. For something you cannot prove, you are immediately introducing the word canon, when you don't have a clue of what that kind of inclusion may refer to in reality. And, interestingly, the people who cannot successfully defend their arguments without using the word canon are typically the people who cannot sometimes go beyond a one-word or a one-line response. That is one of the reasons I buddied you with your buddy (and hopefully I actually did that for people who are different in real-life, since I am sure there are some doubles here).