View Single Post
Old 2008-06-19, 14:21   Link #44
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelome1989 View Post
wait i dont get that last statement..

aizens powers are based on illusion but they are created through hypnosis?
so aizen had powers of hypnosis after all i dont get it
Basically, BleachOD believes Aizen has jedi mind control--that his hypnotism can make people obey his spoken commands. She thought Aizen was trying use his hypnotism to force Renji to give over Rukia and to make Urahara believe his lie. Both attempts don't work, because Aizen wasn't using hypnotism. But OD believes it's because he's being "resisted" (she wants to prove Aizen's power isn't as strong as it seems)

Aizen can only hypnotize people to see, hear, smell, feel and tastes what he wants (illusions). But his hypnotism can't make anyone do as he says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick_rick View Post
I think you're misinterperting what he's saying. You're saying that she had the Hougyoku already in her before she went to Karakura, the real world. That is not necessarily the truth. He only stated that after she went missing in the real world, that means when the Gigai made her undetectable to the SS, he discovered that she had it in her. She was not considered missing in the real world until they lost track of her. Anytime before that the Hougyoku could have been placed in her. So its quite possible she had it placed in her after she came to Karakura.

You might laugh at my theory but I laugh at your inability to comprehend what you read.
If Urahara didn't decide to place it in Rukia until she came to the real world, that would make it much harder to explain how exactly Aizen would knew where the hougyoku was placed. How did he know for sure Urahara would choose Rukia?

I always figured that Urahara had recorded where he had hidden the hougyoku somewhere in his research, but Aizen wasn't able to find/decipher it until Rukia had gone missing.