View Single Post
Old 2008-12-19, 20:05   Link #1235
iwana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post

I agree with you. A bond can exist without romance, but I want you to think about a bond that surpass love? What does that really mean? Can a bond really surpass love? I'm not sure it can as any definition is rather arbitary. What does it mean to surpass love?

I wouldn't too much stock into the whole movie thing. It really is fan service, even if kubo did get involved it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
The bond I´m talking about is really hard to explain. anyway I´ll try. when
in your life are and were things that are that bad that are uspeakable and the scars are deep and you may feel isolated etc. and someone appears and helps and you FEEL that you can confide to him/her and this person helps you to go through it, you built a strong bond. I´m not talking about trivial things and problems. I really agree with comparison : THE RAY OF LIGHT. shortly: this bond is buil up on trust, respect etc., you know that you will never let this person suffer, abandon if her/him will change etc. this is something that will stay in your soul and you don´t have to touch this person, kiss her/him or have sex with. you may have loveships etc., but you never abbandon this bond . I think love is not that stabile and doesn´t last that long. every mature persone will confirm you that.
About Kubo I think we will know soon how the things are. this is not the end.