Thread: Anime Expo
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-10, 22:15   Link #253
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
I have a 50% chance of going. A staff acquaintance is offering a free ticket to me, and a friend who lives near the Expo is willing to have me stay at her place. All I need is a plane ticket, which is the most difficult part as my parents are a bit overprotective of me leaving from New York to somewhere far away like LA. It is going to be tough to get their permission, but I am willing to do whatever it takes, for it may be my first time and possibly only time I will get to go to California until I find myself a paying job. I would really like to meet up with you guys in real life. I think that would be fun.
Wishing you the best in that endeavour then. It'd totally be cool to meet up, indeed. I'm coming down from Canada so we're in similar boats.

Oh yeah, and their new guest of honour is Animetal USA. Not the best announcement for me since I'm gonna be attending LiSA's concert and I'm not sure if I'm gonna be up for another, especially for someone I'm not exactly familiar with. Still, sounds pretty cool.