View Single Post
Old 2018-05-15, 14:35   Link #640
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I don't feel that bad for Villar. He could have stepped up himself and avoided what happened to those that followed him and his people. He was warned what was coming and didn't acknowledge it. That doesn't negate that Alexis should have stepped up himself a long time ago. Frankly the faults of the two of them are what has lead the Union to the state it is in. I'm just glad Theo gave at least Alexis a kick to the rear in terms of some legit motivation.

I give Alexis some slack in that he recognizes his own deficiencies and tried to get more capable people to run things in his place . Feel that is better than idiots who don't know what they are doing but keep on pressing on and making things worse. The problem for Alexis is that no one more capable was willing to do the darn job. Unfortunately no one is willing to take up this job so he's just going to have to figure it out. At least the Union does have some resources and even if he's not the most capable leader/warrior/anything in the world it should be enough to create a balance. Especially since Theo's alliance will be there to support as needed to create a nice stable balance.