View Single Post
Old 2006-11-30, 17:04   Link #34
cheese4u
da big boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Shikamaru^ View Post
If Blackbeard did have a zoan fruit ability, the bear idea definitely would fit his persona.
There's no way Ace can win against Blackbeard, since it's obvious that Luffy will be fighting him in the next arc (the main characters always takes on the major villians). Blackbeard gave Shanks the scar way back when Luffy was still a kid, and when Shanks was dueling Mihawk, etc. I'm sure BB has gotten stronger over the years, to the extent where Gear 4 - 5 may need to invented (Don't the Gears look like DBZ - Goku's Kay-o-Kens?). It will be interesting if Blackbeard takes Ace as a hostage to lure Luffy, but I don't know if he knows their relation...

Matchup:

Blackbeard Vs Luffy
Sniper Vs SogeKing
Mime vs Sanji / Zoro (if Mime weapon is his stick and not his feet)
Wrestler vs Sanji
Docter / Horse Vs Chopper

Seem to be a shortage of villians in this one, too bad there aren't any more in Blackbead crew. Maybe Nami, Robin and Franky gets capture or something...

Personally, I think its more likely that Luffy is going to be fighting Jimbei in the next arc. I know we're kinda caught in between two villains here, but I'm sure Luffy's going to fight Jimbei first and then Blackbeard.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps
cheese4u is offline   Reply With Quote