View Single Post
Old 2013-05-22, 11:41   Link #32370
Drifloon

Well, yes. That's actually brought up specifically multiple times; I wouldn't say it's exactly "glossed over".

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP4
Even though Mom was so devoted to our family, and did the very best she could...?! And even so, Dad was also cheating with Kyrie-san. He even got her pregnant with Ange...! And then, along with her birth, he rushed to move them into his register. ......If that isn't a betrayal of Mom, then what is?! Who will clear up Mom's regrets?!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP7
Now that Mom's dead, you can do whatever you want! I'm right there with you, saying that you should live life as you please! But just when did Kyrie-san get pregnant?! Back when Mom was still alive, right?! Yeah, now I finally see! This is why you always make me want to vomit! Are you glad that Mom is finally dead now? You are, aren't you?! I'm sure it'd have been so hard on you, keeping your infidelity and even a kid secret while Mom was still alive!! But now that Mom conveniently kicked it, you get to marry Kyrie-san, and I get a new little brother or sister!!
Drifloon is offline   Reply With Quote