View Single Post
Old 2006-04-10, 16:09   Link #18
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFool
Can anyone PM me where to get a raw which is NOT 646mb!
You probably have this already, but there are a number of Chinese subs (of this unlicensed show) on bt.greedland.net

Here is my search URL:
http://s.greedland.net/s.php?k=%E5%B...%BA%91&c=g_all

I searched on 彩云

The .rmvb files, if you happen not to know, are Real Media files that RealPlayer and Media Player Classic will both play (if you have the Real Media plug-in for MPC). They're not quite as good as .avi files, but they are beautifully small. MPC is a better way to play them than RealPlayer because you can start and stop and jump backward quite easily, whereas you can't (or at least I can't) using RealPlayer.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote