View Single Post
Old 2009-09-22, 17:15   Link #91
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken View Post
So, just take the WWII, you need History lesson, the WWI have nothing to do with the Jewish.

And I know what is Europe, I am french!!
Sorry french boy, but do you really think you are in a position to lecture a german about taking history lesson? I am very well aware of my nations history although I am an asian living about 25 years in Germany and also served military duty in germany through transcription. You are not in no position to do so. in WWI about 120 k jews served in military duty and about 12 k have died. The jews are very bond to the German social system. they mostly had the professionality in goldsmithing, bankiers and so on. Before the death Otto von Hindenburg, the Reichspraesident of the Weimar Republic the NSD where kept on bay and they antisemithism view. When von Hindneburg died Adolf Hitler who was the Reichskanzler took the role of the dictator because he did not elected a new Reichspraesident but procclaiming himself the Fuehrer of the German Nation. With this time era, the genocide started. And lateron WWII.

Going back to the Darcsens heritage even if they know Isara was a Darcsen, she was mostly dealt as a Darcsen outside of Bruhl. And even the own townspeople see her as a lowlife person. See episode two or three.