View Single Post
Old 2018-04-22, 18:40   Link #1102
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
So just keep getting berated, toe stepped on, humiliated, and etc... because we don't want WWIII? Peace cannot be attained by one party alone. It didn't work in WWII where US was trying so hard to not get involved in WWII until Pearl Harbor. It's like trying to clap with one hand. Is that too complicated to understand?
So your answer to avoid war is to start war? That makes no sense. WWII isn't even a valid comparison, because it was already a war.

Quote:
I am an American. My interest lies with my country. When my country does well, I do well. I most certainly won't have an opinion to please or displease anyone. It's my opinion based on my own understanding of the world around me.
A war with Russia would not do America any good. Most of America is already exhausted of war from all the crap in the Middle East. And that's not even getting into the threat of nuclear annihilation (and don't act like it isn't a threat, as either it'd be a war and we'd lose in traditional warfare or we'd push them so hard that they'd launch nukes because they lose either way).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote