View Single Post
Old 2003-12-05, 13:38   Link #9
Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter junkie
actually, i think... i think, you maybe able to find the cast of voice actors from animenfo, as well as other information that you talked about, in the ending-credits.
I have tried but no site lists the credits for all the voice actors in all the episodes. We're talking about a really huge cast and I'm interested in the voice actors for the supporting characters as well and not just the main cast. I know who the main cast are in fact because I already own the anime artbook and they are featured. But even the official anime artbook does not list every voice actor who's worked on OP. If anyone is able to direct me to a site that lists these voice actors in every episode, I'd be enormously grateful.

Quote:
i think KF did the best job on One Piece in terms of video quality and translation, so if leaving out the credits and previews can alleviate their work-load, i don't think that's such a bad thing, i mean if you need to know everything, just do a search on google and eventually you'll end up with something.
I've already explained myself. And I'm not saying they're not doing a good job. They are! I just want to understand why they omit the credits. They don't have to translate the voice actors or even the song. I just want to see the closing credits to check things......... but you're right. I'm asking for too much. >_<;;;;;

Quote:
peronally, i'm just grateful that KF...and in general all fansubs are there to bring the anime to us at all. i mean i barely do any free-work at all. being persnickety isn't all that bad, but i figured if something can be done on your own, i'd probably do it myself rather than making complaints to the group who did all the hard work during their freetime.
I'm not complaining. *sweat drop* Why does everyone take questions about a fansub group's practice to be negative feedback/complaints/whining? I'm not complaining. I think KF is doing a great job. I just want to understand why they leave out the credits.......... >_<;;;;;;;;; I'd be happy with an answer- maybe from someone from KF- and I'll never ask again. >_<;;;;;;;;