View Single Post
Old 2012-04-10, 10:32   Link #1
marvelB

Nayuta no Kiseki [PSP]

Official Site

Well, now that more info has started to leak out, I figured it was about time I made a thread for this game. I can pretty much always rely on Falcom for quality RPG titles, and this new Trails game most certainly sounds like it won't disappoint. Interestingly, this won't be a "traditional"-style RPG like the previous Trails titles, but an action RPG like the Ys series. You can view the translated details about the gameplay here and here.

So far I've gotta say that I'm most intrigued by this season change system (kinda makes me think of the Click Clock Wood level from Banjo-Kazooie). However, I especially can't wait to hear more about the music (which is something Falcom always excels at ). BTW, despite it having the Trails/Kiseki title, this game isn't actually related (at least, not directly) to Trails of the Sky/Zero. Rather, it's its own separate game (it's not even a part of the Legend of Heroes line!). Hopefully, this means that there's a chance that the good folks at Xseed will be able to bring this game overseas (even it's through DLC only). Either way, this will most definitely tide me over while waiting for the localized TotS SC and the Vita remake of Ys IV.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote