View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 22:24   Link #9324
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Okay, so even if all 2nd Origin did was give Natsu more MP, it obviously does a lot. You saw how much he was struggling when undergoing the 2nd Origin proceedure - he had that much potential still unlocked inside him.

I see it as this: his total MP has doubled/tripled but his move/skill list MP cost hasn't. It still takes the same amount of MP to activate his magic as before, but now he can put a 2x/3x into it and not worry about exhausting his total MP.
That make sense's that SO power-up him up, but is it physically or magical powers? It seem the stronger the magic power is (or given to him), Natsu physical stats sky rockets. The way Ultear showed us in her little explanation images. OS is like a secondary power source, than the main source, everyone uses daily. Finally, I just gotten off reading a certain post at OM forums, a user establish that OS (in Ultear words), "evolves" the users container (whatever that means) and in another panel, she states "I can raise your level of ability".

Spoiler for Source of word, is from Flaremmm@OM. ty:

Lmk what you guys think about all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Natsu can use lightning-fire any time. After have used it accidentally thanks to Laxus, he figured out how to lightning into his fire on his own. Remember, it's theoretically possible for any mage to learn any spell, and all the characters should be plenty capable of picking up new tricks, particularly ones that relate to their own power.
Thanks.