View Single Post
Old 2007-06-13, 13:17   Link #81
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Watched a.f.k.'s version of L*S ep 10 ...

Hmmmm, anyway the episode itself was really good. I take back any worries about "product placement". The anime store sequence is just the way Konata feels when she enters "her domain" (its an exciting place). And the items in Konata's room are just the sorts of things she'd collect. Tsukasa was quite cute "kawaii'ing" over the Mikuru figurine.

I was pretty happy with the whole stay-over at Kona's house --- it was a pretty good adaptation of the manga sequence.

Tsukasa's "caught in the moe" look of embarrassment during her cellphone barrage was adorable.

Miyuki tagged a good sequence with her "zone out" sequence but I suspect her time is fading in preparation for the incoming characters.

L*C gave us quite a hot-blooded manly moment with Shiraishi's performance. I also was dreading the L*C eyecatch until he launched into his moment. We also get to see he's completely given up on Akira as she sits there scratching herself. With 14 more episodes to go.... where's L*C going to go next? ((hopes for more main content and a bit less L*C nonetheless))

In terms of "does this anime adapt the spirit and content of the manga .... I gave it a "10". It might have been a "9" but Shiraishi pulled the L*C gag out of the "again?" pit.

Finally, Kagami became even more adorable/huggable this episode to me ... fragile little crabby thing she is -- her trying to sing that tune at the end and flaming out did it for me.