View Single Post
Old 2007-06-13, 14:03   Link #83
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokoyoko View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzWQ...elated&search=

what a pretty but difficult song... no wonder poor kagamin had trouble with it initially i was looking at tetsuya komuro stuff but i didn't know someone else had actually performed it. whoops.
The original version of the song is quite nice. The instrumentals are great and the singer is doing a good job of enjoying herself and working with the music. I could do without all the hand gestures and the constant feeling she seems to have that she needs to be smiling the whole time through the song. The smiling is kind of creepy.

She kind of goes a bit overboard with the song at times, doing the whiny sounding style of singing that is common in Idol types these days, but for the most part its seems like she's just doing her own style of singing rather than trying to force some sort of image.

I could see Simon Cowell of American Idol fame slamming her for being a bit pitchy, but giving her a pass overall.

In terms of how I enjoyed this versus the ending, I'd give this an 8.5/10 and the ending a 5/10.