View Single Post
Old 2007-06-13, 21:51   Link #96
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This episode was what LS is all about. Head-spinning goodness. Nothing's perfect, but I gave it a ten, just to vary from my usual nine. The twins bowing so nicely to Konata's dad was a good moment, especially in contrast with his delight at having dinner with three high-school girls, lol. Tsukasa being so chuffed about telling her dad how to text was lovely. Miyuki's powers of concentration were equally moe. And the animation sequence in the store was a delight.

And Kagami is definitely a little hedgehog. Although I think she is a reasonable extension of tsundere, so I don't see the need to change the term. I do look forward to what the audience (Japanese and other) comes up with, however. I, too, enjoyed Shiraishi's flight.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-06-13 at 22:13.